Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Load Unfinished Survey button not displaying

More
4 years 9 months ago #79230 by dtra
OK, I found replacements.php lines 328-360, $thissurvey is returning 'G' instead of 'A', can anyone tell me what that means?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #79252 by DenisChenu
G: group by group
A: All in one

Did you have some "saved answers" ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
4 years 9 months ago #79260 by Mazi
Do you use a modified Limesurvey version? Because I can't reproduce the problem locally.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
4 years 9 months ago #79352 by dtra
Ah thanks, I've tried with saved answers and a completely fresh survey and either way the button does not appear.

The survey might have been modified previously, but I've unzipped the latest build version over the top which I thought would have overwritten any changes we had made previously.

More
4 years 9 months ago #79353 by dtra
OK, I think I understand what the problem is now, it may just be the way we have the surveys set up. We have token based persistence enabled, but each time I am loading up a survey with a new token. When I disable token based persistence then the button is available. Thanks again, I just didn't understand how the option was meant to work.

More
4 years 9 months ago #79392 by Mazi

dtra wrote: When I disable token based persistence then the button is available. Thanks again, I just didn't understand how the option was meant to work.

If you are missing some information in the manual feel free to improve it. Our manual is a wiki, everyone can edit it and you can't do much wrong.
So if you miss anything in the manual and you found out how to do it please add this information. Thanks!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form