Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

click and go

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #68104 by fabioserricchio
Hi. I'm a new member and I have a question. How can I implement click and go feature? I'm looking for a feature that allow me to go to the new question after just a click and NOT after click "go ahead". Is it possibile in Limesurvey 1.9.1? Thanks, fabio

PS: I'm referring to a survey with a single-question for each page...
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by fabioserricchio.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #68109 by Mazi
This should be possible if you put a Javascript listener at each radio/checkbox/text element. Once the listener notices an action it can automatically click the submit button.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #68114 by fabioserricchio
Many thanks for you quick reply. Since I'm not so familiar with java and limesurvey as well, I will be very grateful if you could gently explain the procedure. Regards, fabio

More
5 years 3 months ago #68129 by tpartner
Here are some tips on how to use JavaScript - docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=..._etc._in_LimeSurvey_

The code for the JavaScript listeners would vary depending on the question types used but here's an example of a listener that will advance the survey when a radio button in a List (radio) question is clicked.

1) Set up your survey to use JavaScript .

2) Add the following script to the source of the List (radio). Replace "QQ" with the List (radio) question ID .
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">

$(document).ready(function() {

var qID = QQ;

// Listener on radio buttons - submits form when radio is clicked
		$('#question'+qID+' input.radio').click(function(){
			$('form#limesurvey').submit();
		});
	});
</script>

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabioserricchio

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #68140 by fabioserricchio
many thanks...but...It is not totally clear to me how modify the code for the answer....:-)

More
5 years 3 months ago #68148 by Mazi
As said above, for "list radio" questions you only have to adjust the question ID, meaning replacing "QQ" with a number like "22", see docs.limesurvey.org/SGQA+identifier&stru...#General_Description

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
5 years 3 months ago #68160 by fabioserricchio
uhm, many thanks for your patience. Probably I need a steps forward and my previous question was wrong. I intend, where is the "place" where I can insert the java script for answers?
regards

More
5 years 3 months ago #68168 by tpartner
JavaScript can be inserted in the source of a question, answer or group description - docs.limesurvey.org/Workarounds%3A+Manip..._etc._in_LimeSurvey_

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabioserricchio

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form