Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Multiple short text (with 1 drop down list field added)

Multiple short text (with 1 drop down list field added) 5 years 3 weeks ago #65305

• macphreak
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello! I have a question that is a Multiple short text type question. It basically just has 3 fields. However, the 4th field needs to be a drop down list. But, I was unable to figure out how to do this.

Would anyone know if there is a way to make this work with Lime Survey?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple short text (with 1 drop down list field added) 5 years 3 weeks ago #65311

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1341
Hello,

You can use jquery to move a question after the multiple shirt text.

1st: append a line without element inside ( api.jquery.com/append/ a li to .answer ul).
2nd : append to the select the select to this new line ( .answers .question select : api.jquery.com/appendTo/

Just add a label to the last line .

Some work, but basis is here.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core developpement are on my free time (Say thanks ?).
A bug not reported is a bug not corrected. | Please, read the documentation | La doc en français à besoin de vous

Multiple short text (with 1 drop down list field added) 5 years 3 weeks ago #65316

• macphreak
  • Fresh Lemon
What file would I add the jquery to? Thanks!

Multiple short text (with 1 drop down list field added) 5 years 3 weeks ago #65335

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1407
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form