Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Limit to Conditions?

More
5 years 8 months ago #61760 by arty71
I have created a fairly large survey and when adding in the last few questions I could not add any conditions. This is due to the predefined answers not appearing.

I saw other posts talk about raising the limits. Is this a valid solution? If so how do I do this?

I am running version: Version 1.91 Build 10120

Thank you!!!

arty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #61769 by holch
I don't quite get the problem. Could you explain a little further?

What are you trying to do? What limit are you referring to?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
5 years 8 months ago #61772 by arty71
Sorry, I created a survey the other day. The survey has a multitude of questions, question groups and conditions for the questions. On the last few questions that I have added I cannot add conditions to them. When I go to the conditions page and click on the previous question it doesn't show any of the predefined answers. This makes it impossible to add conditions.

I can add a picture if you do not understand

More
5 years 8 months ago #61773 by holch
Hmm, I don't know about any limit for the conditions. But maybe you have run into the limits of the database?

But it is quite difficult to tell what could be the problem. With the information provided it can only be good guesses.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
5 years 7 months ago #63808 by KRav
the same here

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form