Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

making an email question

More
6 years 5 days ago #54920 by nallenilfisk
hello

i was wondering where to make a question where the answer is an emailadress so this Q could be used as a "SGQA code" to the "email response to" so the person who answerd the question would get an email with the typed in answers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 days ago #54929 by tpartner

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
6 years 5 days ago #54931 by nallenilfisk
yeah... you didn't think i allready read that?!?! ;)

it dosn't work, not for me :)

More
6 years 5 days ago #54938 by tpartner
What version are you using? Have you tried updating to the latest stable version?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
6 years 3 days ago #55001 by nallenilfisk
1.90 +

More
6 years 3 days ago #55008 by holch
> yeah... you didn't think i allready read that?!?!
As most people don't read the documentation: YES. ;-)

However, this should work in 1.90+ without problems. Are you sure that you use the right SGQA code?

I might test this tonight, when I have a little more time, but I can't guarantee anything.

Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
6 years 3 days ago #55009 by nallenilfisk
somehow i just made it work.. mayby i just had a ulucky day.. thanks for the help anyway :)

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form