Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Simple alternative to Google Forms / LimeSurvey?

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar Topic Author
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 1 month ago #181171 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
More
5 years 1 month ago #181238 by holch
I am not sure if setting up a Limesurvey survey takes "significantly" longer. I agree that usability wise Limesurvey is still not the best, but then Google Forms is so much simpler and with less options, that it is obviously easy to make it easy. ;-)

But I feel that even unexperienced people can set up a simple survey with Limesurvey in a couple of minutes.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
5 years 1 month ago #181240 by holch
And to answer your question: I am not aware of anything that is simpler than Limesurvey that you could install on your own server. In the SaaS field you will probably find quite a few services that are very simple and easy to use (but generally also don't have a lot of features, which is fine if you just need a simple system). Now the field of survey / form software that can be installed on your own server, there is not much out there.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose