Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Where do I find the info, when the survey OR theme was last edited?

• rikatechdoku
  • rikatechdoku's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #178504 by rikatechdoku
Hi,

I work both with the hosted Pro version and also with a local xampp installation to design my surveys and themes.

I would generally prefer that (local designing) but some things I can only test online or also if I have to update small things on a running survey, I need to do that online because I can not "update" a running survey with files I upload.

Sometimes I don't know anymore which version (offline, online) is the current one. It would help a great deal if I could at least read the info somewhere, when the survey OR theme was last edited. Is this info available?

Thx & regards, S.

I'm using the hosted LimeSurvey Pro version (at least 3.15) on LS servers, AND also the locally installed xampp version as well (at least 3.15).
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by rikatechdoku.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #178507 by tpartner
No, not as far as I know without FTP access to see the date stamps on the files.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • rikatechdoku
  • rikatechdoku's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178509 by rikatechdoku
ok, thx tpartner for the info. Then I will try to keep offline work to a minimum.

Maybe it is an idea to work on theme files offline and on surveys themselfes online, in general. Have to think about it. Thx, nevertheless.

I'm using the hosted LimeSurvey Pro version (at least 3.15) on LS servers, AND also the locally installed xampp version as well (at least 3.15).
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 4 months ago #178515 by DenisChenu
Feature request related : bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=14207 ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose