Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey has responses from unassigned tokens

• ScottGage
  • ScottGage's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #128276 by ScottGage
One of my users has come to me with a survey where multiple responses have tokens that aren't in the token database for the survey.

Checking the lime_tokens table for the survey versus the lime_survey table, there are responses in the survey table with tokens that do not appear in the token table.

Is there a way to track down where these tokens came from, and what could have caused this? Running version 2.06+ build 151018. This survey was created prior to updating (we were running 2.04+ before the security announcement came out) but it appears to have no other issues.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ScottGage. Reason: typo
The topic has been locked.
  • lemonlimebitters
More
8 years 5 months ago #128418 by lemonlimebitters
Replied by lemonlimebitters on topic Survey has responses from unassigned tokens
Is it possible the user deleted the token entry, after it was used to submit a response?

lemonlimebitters
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • ScottGage
  • ScottGage's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #128495 by ScottGage
Replied by ScottGage on topic Survey has responses from unassigned tokens

lemonlimebitters wrote: Is it possible the user deleted the token entry, after it was used to submit a response?

That's all I can think of, actually. I've checked the old token tables for that survey and these two tokens never appear. Only explanation is that they've been removed.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose