Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Mobile Responsive Template

• Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 1 month ago #131028 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic Mobile Responsive Template

rasheed wrote: Do you know please if there is a compatible version of TFR Responsive template with 2.5 ?

Thank you !

A new version of the TFR template should be available next week or the week after at www.limesurvey-templates.com/limesurvey-...responsive-p-59.html

There are some bigger changes at Limesurvey which may cause a delay. We are currently investigating the impact on the TFR template and the related code.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #131110 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Mobile Responsive Template

Mazi wrote: ....
There are some bigger changes at Limesurvey which may cause a delay. We are currently investigating the impact on the TFR template and the related code.

Actually,

Old template are "pre-compatible" by 2.5. Maybe if it's broken : a bug report can be good.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • Mazi
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #148542 by Mazi

codelogic wrote: When ever I switch to 2.5 this will be one of my first questions. The template is amazing!!!!!!!

Since this question turn up pretty often, a short update: The free version of the wonderful "TFR Responsive Template" is available at www.limesurvey.org/community-services/ex...ns/86-tfr-responsive and currently supports Limesurvey v2.05 and v2.06 LTS (now renamed to "v2.6.3-lts"). It does not support the current Limesurvey 2.5x (latest release as of today: "2.62.2 (170203)") version of Limesurvey yet.

Professional and fully responsive Limesurvey templates can be found at www.limesurvey-templates.com . There you can also find the premium version of the TFR Responsive template: www.limesurvey-templates.com/limesurvey-...responsive-p-59.html

Dr. Marcel Minke
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Mazi.
More
7 years 1 month ago #148551 by jukuuck
Replied by jukuuck on topic Mobile Responsive Template
The template comes with the LS 2.5 is responding.
  • Mazi
More
3 years 8 months ago #202719 by Mazi

Mazi wrote:

codelogic wrote: When ever I switch to 2.5 this will be one of my first questions. The template is amazing!!!!!!!

Since this question turn up pretty often, a short update: The free version of the wonderful "TFR Responsive Template" is available at www.limesurvey.org/community-services/ex...ns/86-tfr-responsive and currently supports Limesurvey v2.05 and v2.06 LTS (now renamed to "v2.6.3-lts"). It does not support the current Limesurvey 2.5x (latest release as of today: "2.62.2 (170203)") version of Limesurvey yet.

UPDATE: The TFR Responsive template is finally available for Limesurvey 3 and Limesurvey 4. We have re-build it from scratch in order to work with the new Limesurvey versions and the new template technology used there.

You can get it at survey-consulting.com/product/limesurvey...late-tfr-responsive/

Test survey: ls300demo.survey-consulting.com/index.ph...92?newtest=Y&lang=en

Dr. Marcel Minke

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose