Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

the printing page in a mail

• jaws40
  • jaws40's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #117300 by jaws40
the printing page in a mail was created by jaws40
The printing page at the end of the survey is the perfect compressed form of all the info in the completed survey
One problem . the person who filled in the survey gets a hard copy if he wants......
But I (the administrator) would love to have all the info in a mail ( attachment or HTML in mail)
send to me. I would prefer the HTML and not the PDF cause its kinda rudementary but if everything else fails i would settle for the PDF

Why this wish? the questionaire is the input for a coach who meets the client after he filled in the questionaire. the clients are mostely not very PC savvy or dont have a printer so bringing the hardcopy is not a solution
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jaws40.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 1 month ago #117307 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic the printing page in a mail
Hi,

Maybe you can have a look at www.limesurvey.org/en/extensions/71-pdf-notify i don't know the licence.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • aesteban
More
9 years 1 month ago #117309 by aesteban
Replied by aesteban on topic the printing page in a mail
You can get a detailed notification every time an user submit a survey. Take a look at "General configuration" of the survey, at "Notification & data management".

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose