Answer about Skipping Groups

More
2 years 10 months ago #114823 by vothisau
vothisau created the topic: Answer about Skipping Groups
I'm new to Limesurvey, sorry if this is a newb question,but I've searched and not found a recent answer.

I'm creating a survey where I'm only interested in the responses of people who meet certain conditions. I would like to ask the participants in the first question (multiple-choice), "Do any of the following apply to you?"

If they don't check at least one box, I'd like to send them to a question group that asks a single question, and then to the end of the survey, i.e., essentially skip the remainder of the survey. The only way I can find to do this is for each of the remaining questions check the condition on how they answered that question. However, this seems a little rough.

Is there an easy way to branch to different groups based upon question answers?

Cộng đồng internet việt nam là điểm đến lý tưởng cho vấn đề lắp mạng fpt quận 4 lắp mạng fpt bình tân lắp mạng fpt bình thạnh chúng tôi sẵn sàng tư vấn thông tin lắp mạng fpt thái nguyên cho các bạn.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #114833 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Answer about Skipping Groups
The only way to do what you describe is with conditions or relevance. You can use relevance to hide entire groups which will make the process easier.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now