pop-up window with information für each answer-category

More
3 years 6 days ago #114542 by FabriceGrenu
FabriceGrenu created the topic: pop-up window with information für each answer-category
is it possible to create pop-ups for each answer-category, where the respondent of the survey can get some information for every answer-option?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 days ago #114546 by holch
holch replied the topic: pop-up window with information für each answer-category
Please don't post multiple posts.

If you are fine with English, post only in the English forum, chances are the best here I think, because most posters are posting (also) here. I respondend in the German forum already.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
3 years 6 days ago #114571 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: pop-up window with information für each answer-category

FabriceGrenu wrote: is it possible to create pop-ups for each answer-category, where the respondent of the survey can get some information for every answer-option?

Yes, that is doable but requires some additional code and library to be added. Example:

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Attachments:

More
3 years 5 days ago #114626 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: pop-up window with information für each answer-category
More to the point, have a look at qTip2 - qtip2.com/demos .

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!