Statistics average of all the answers from all the "survey answerers"

More
3 years 1 month ago #114176 by MAEdsipsiopt
MAEdsipsiopt created the topic: Statistics average of all the answers from all the "survey answerers"
Hi
I have a survey in which some questions about a software are asked. It is an array with radio buttons.
In the rows are some criterias about the software ("Help documentation", "speed of response", etc...). In the columns are marks from 1 to 10. I can calculate the average of my marks for all the criterias and display it at the bottom, but I don't see how I can calculate the average of the marks from all the "survey answerers". If 100 persons answer the survey, I would like to calculate the average of the marks from these 100 persons. In attachments, in the pdf file, there are the statistics and I would like to add this average there for each criteria and the global. I don't see how it is possible. Is it ?
Thank you for help.

MAEdsipsiopt
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #114185 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Statistics average of all the answers from all the "survey answerers"
Hi,

You can not actually in LimeSurvey core.

Maybe we have to include Equation question type with 'numeric' set to statistics like numeric question type.
feature request ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: MAEdsipsiopt

More
3 years 1 month ago #114199 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: Statistics average of all the answers from all the "survey answerers"
The Limesurvey statistics support calculating averages for numeric questions only. That being said the only solution I can think of is using some Javascript to read out the calculated average on submit and populate a hidden numeric question with that value.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: MAEdsipsiopt

More
3 years 1 month ago #114210 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Statistics average of all the answers from all the "survey answerers"
Hi,

Mazi give me the idea ....

And without a javascript:

QNUM : hidden
QNUM2 : hidden
EQUATION : {QNUM=(very complicated evaluation with EM)}{QNUM2=(Another expression)} / hidden

And it's done

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!