Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

choice of question groups by survey participants

• noemi01
  • noemi01's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #112766 by noemi01
Hi,
I want my survey-participants to chose between the 8 question groups of my survey.
They do not have to answer all question groups, but only the ones they want to answer. They also can chose one or more of the question groups.

I wanted to do this by giving a list to the participants where the several question groups are linked at the beginning of the survey and in between the question groups, but then I noticed that there is no possibility to link directly to a certain question group.

I can not do it with 8 different surveys because I need to know which data of the different question groups belong together (to the same person).

Does anybody have an idea how I could solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Noemi
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 6 months ago #112768 by tpartner
Place a multiple choice question at the beginning of the survey and then use group relevance to show the appropriate groups.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • noemi01
  • noemi01's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #112769 by noemi01
Hi,
thanks I've just tested this version, but participants should be able chose the next question group to answer after they've finished the group they've answered at last. They should not be forced to chose in the beginning all the groups they want to answer.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much,
best Regards,
Noemi
  • tpartner
More
9 years 6 months ago #112770 by tpartner
In that case, you will need to put in intermediate groups with a "Do you want to answer the next group?" question.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose