Attach image uploads of participants to admin notification email?

More
3 years 2 months ago #111731 by KolyaKorruptis
KolyaKorruptis created the topic: Attach image uploads of participants to admin notification email?
The manual says attaching images is possible since v.2.05. ( manual.limesurvey.org/Email_templates )
However that remark seems to refer to the attachment manager below the email template, which can only upload pre-existing files. Not files that were uploaded by survey participants.

I have tried adding the question-code of the upload question as a token in the email template. In the notification email text I now get this array, containing all image data.

[{ "comment":"Test","size":"16.871","name":"20110803_Maru.jpg","filename":"fu_hp2mwbnkbcd5bf2","ext":"jpg" }]

Close, but no cigar. So is it possible to attach image uploads of participants to the admin notification email?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #111890 by KolyaKorruptis
KolyaKorruptis replied the topic: Attach image uploads of participants to admin notification email?
Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

More
3 years 1 month ago #111891 by tammo
tammo replied the topic: Attach image uploads of participants to admin notification email?
Did you already try setting HTML mails on?

Tammo ter Hark at Tools for Research
Proud developers of the TFR Responsive Limesurvey template
toolsforresearch.com/limesurvey-responsive-template

More
3 years 1 month ago #111913 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Attach image uploads of participants to admin notification email?
Hi,

Not in LS core, need a workaround or a core hack or a plugin.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now