A few noob questions : PDF generator, birth date, confirmation email

More
2 years 10 months ago #111366 by holch
holch replied the topic: A few noob questions : PDF generator, birth date, confirmation email
Well, as we are not knowing what you are actually doing, it is hard to help.

You can either join the columns later when analyzing or as Denis had said before, you can write the the responses from the two columns into one via EM into a hidden question and you would have everything in one column.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #111404 by limes4LN
limes4LN replied the topic: A few noob questions : PDF generator, birth date, confirmation email
Haaaa, big problem ;)

I've done a fantastic radio list question with expression on each button, for example :
Code 1 :
{if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A2' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 1',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A1' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 1',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A2' OR TypeInscription.code=='A3' ,'Préparatoire',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code!='A1','Préparatoire','S/O')))))}

Code 2 :
{if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A2' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 2',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A1' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 2',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A2' OR TypeInscription.code=='A3' ,'Catégorie 1',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Catégorie 1',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code!='A1','Catégorie 1','S/O')))))}

In function of what the user choose on the previous questions and his genre, I display only the possible answers.

Problem, when I extract the answers, in the result column, I only see :
{if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A2' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 2',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND Genre.code=='A1' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Préparatoire 2',if(DanseStyle.code=='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A2' OR TypeInscription.code=='A3' ,'Catégorie 1',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code=='A1','Catégorie 1',if(DanseStyle.code!='A3' AND TypeInscription.code!='A1','Catégorie 1','S/O')))))}
:sick: instead of "Préparatoire 1", "Catégorie 1" ( the text displayed on the radio list item, why ?

Thanks !
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by limes4LN. Reason: Typo

More
2 years 10 months ago #111434 by limes4LN
limes4LN replied the topic: A few noob questions : PDF generator, birth date, confirmation email
I'm wondering something :
"Equation" question type can work with "Array (Texts)" fields ? Seems not so far.

Thanks

More
2 years 10 months ago #111445 by limes4LN
Damned, I've finished my survey and now, I published it and trying to fill it up and usual and a new problem appears : after the submit, I check the data and all columns are empty ! I only have the date of submission. What I did wrong ? I use to work perfectly a couple hours before :-(

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now