Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

In HtmlExport of the responses can we show the group description?

More
9 years 9 months ago #109348 by aali
We are trying to show the group description along with the group title. We tried going through the github files trying to find a function but can't tell what we're looking at. The directory of the export page is [root]/index.php/admin/export/sa/exportresults/surveyid/[id]. If you could please point us in the right direction, thanks.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 9 months ago #109435 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aali
More
9 years 9 months ago #109592 by aali
Hey,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to figure something out from the directory you linked but I couldn't. I might just not be seeing it. Was there a specific implementation you had in mind? I tried to jerryrig seomthing from github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/35...estionGroup.php#L133 . I tried to create an array with the 'gid' and 'description'. Then parse it and print the description but I failed.

Is there anyway to just call the group_description from the surveyid? So I can display it on the Html export on response and statistics then to export to application.

Thanks for the help.
More
7 years 1 month ago #148622 by mtouaty
Hi there. I'm having the exact same problem. Did you eventually find a solution ?

Best rgds

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose