Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Can LimeSurvey be used in "broadcasting" mode?

Can LimeSurvey be used in "broadcasting" mode? 2 years 7 months ago #108097

• guanw
  • Fresh Lemon
We want to control the timing of presenting questions in a survey so that everyone see the same question at a time. Can we make Limesurvey listen to a port so that it switches to the next question when a message arrives at the port? Or, is there is API that an outsider app can call to push LimeSurvey to broadcast a new question? Thanks.

Regards,

Weiguang
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can LimeSurvey be used in "broadcasting" mode? 2 years 7 months ago #108099

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 807
Limesurvey does not have this feature and I don't think that it would be very easy to implement.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | [url=https://manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds[/url]

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a [url=https://donate.limesurvey.org[/url] to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: guanw

Can LimeSurvey be used in "broadcasting" mode? 2 years 7 months ago #108101

• guanw
  • Fresh Lemon
Just want to confirm that --- the remote control API is not able to do the broadcasting I want, right? Since I really need to get it working in some way. Can anyone suggest any possible solutions? Thank you in advance.

Best,

Weiguang
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form