Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey?

How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey? 2 years 5 months ago #105737

• fadoua1908
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,
I created a survey using the local application in three languages (french, english and arabic)
I tried to upgrade it to online version by activating it but the links doesn't work
I read that i need a web server to upload it in
Can you help me by giving me the steps i have to follow to do that.
Or how to import the created questionnaire in the online application
or Can i integrate the created questionnaire with google drive or an other google app.
It's very urgent i have to communicate the survey by the end of this week.
Cordially,
Fadoua Ouamani
A phD student from tunisia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey? 2 years 5 months ago #105746

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1363
I assume that by "local application", you mean that you have developed the survey on your computer on a XAMPP web server or something similar.

To make the survey public you will need to install LimeSurvey on a publicly accessible server and import the survey there.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fadoua1908

How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey? 2 years 5 months ago #105758

• fadoua1908
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your reply
Can I do that with google drive because i haven't an available publicly accessible server!!!:s
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form