How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey?

More
3 years 4 months ago #105737 by fadoua1908
fadoua1908 created the topic: How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey?
Hi,
I created a survey using the local application in three languages (french, english and arabic)
I tried to upgrade it to online version by activating it but the links doesn't work
I read that i need a web server to upload it in
Can you help me by giving me the steps i have to follow to do that.
Or how to import the created questionnaire in the online application
or Can i integrate the created questionnaire with google drive or an other google app.
It's very urgent i have to communicate the survey by the end of this week.
Cordially,
Fadoua Ouamani
A phD student from tunisia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #105746 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey?
I assume that by "local application", you mean that you have developed the survey on your computer on a XAMPP web server or something similar.

To make the survey public you will need to install LimeSurvey on a publicly accessible server and import the survey there.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fadoua1908

More
3 years 4 months ago #105758 by fadoua1908
fadoua1908 replied the topic: How to upgrade a survey created locally with limesurvey to an online survey?
Thank you for your reply
Can I do that with google drive because i haven't an available publicly accessible server!!!:s

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now