Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: How can I creat a participant specific subsurvey within one and the same survey?

How can I creat a participant specific subsurvey within one and the same survey? 2 years 9 months ago #104632

• Justine01
  • Fresh Lemon
In the pre treatment measurement participants had to elaborate on a specific offence they had experienced. Today I stumbled upon the problem of people in the post test, who forgot about what offence they elaborated on at pre test measurement. So I want to help the future participants by reminding them of what they had thought about, when filling in the survey at pre test, but I can't figure out how to create more surveys (participant specific) in one survey. I want the results to be placed under the name of one survey, but I have to write down different examples (of offences)for the different participants.
Is this possible? Or do I have to duplicate the existing survey and give distinct links... but then I'm afraid of having the results separated.

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form