Presenting questions from different groups of one survey in different places

More
3 years 9 months ago #104259 by murbaniak
murbaniak created the topic: Presenting questions from different groups of one survey in different places
Hi everyone.

I have large survey (around 100 questions grouped in 8 groups) and need to display them randomly for each group.

Problem is that random y questions from X in each group have to be presented in connection to the particular article.
For example I have survey about cats and there are groups: health (30 questions), food (50 questions), wild cats (40 questions). There'are also articles about cat's health, food, and about wild cats. In each article I have to present link to the survey summarizing knowledge gathered from the article - survey should contain 5 random questions from the apropperiate group.

Moreover in other place I need to present survey checking general knowledge about cats - that is 20 random questions from the all the gropus in survey about cats. I can't just make separate surveys bacause of statistic that have to be gathered for each qestion.

So I would need a differernt URLs for each group, and URL for whole survey. Randomizing isn't a problem - there are tutorials for that.

So, is it possible to do it with Lime Survey? If not I'm thinking about some devleloping with PHP and JavaScript - adding URL parameter for each group and random function in group settings.

Thanks for the help :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #104279 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Presenting questions from different groups of one survey in different places
You can prefill a question using the survey URL and then base conditions or relevance on that question.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!