Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Impression/export des réponses avant la soumission

• jbarros
  • jbarros's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #103645 by jbarros
Good afternoon,

after having submitted a survey, the "print your answers" link opens a page where you can find the survey's questions and the related answers.

In that page, there is a "PDF Export" button that exports the answers to a PDF.

Is there a way to use the "print your answers" link or the "PDF export" button before the survey is submitted?

I would like to allow the persons using my survey to print their answers or export them to a pdf in order to be able to review their answers, before submitting the survey.

Is there a way to include the "print your answers" link or the "PDF export" button on a page before the submission of the survey?
I tried to simply include a link pointing to printanswers.php?sid=mySurveysid but the result was a "Invalid survey/session" message.
I tried to copy and paste the form tag containing the "PDF export" button onto another page but all it does is moving to the next page.

I'm using limesurvey version 1.92 (120920).

Any idea?

Thank you
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 2 months ago #103651 by tpartner
Not as far as I know.

A possible workaround would be to use Expression Manager to list all questions and answers on the last page of the survey and supply a print button there.

www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_print

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: privetlm
  • jbarros
  • jbarros's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #103674 by jbarros
Hi tpartner and thank you for your answer,

the workaround you suggest looks great. I will try to implement it but my survey is quite long (>300 questions) and I'm afraid the last page of the survey will be quite long.

Do you know what prevents the "Print you answers" link or the "PDF export" button from being used before the submission?

Bye

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose