Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?

More
3 years 8 months ago #103585 by mrli999
mrli999 created the topic: Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?
Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used in seconds, that is how many seconds does the respondent used to fill the survey?

If yes, how? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #103597 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?
As far as I know EM cannot load a timestamp when the page is submitted but you can enable "Save timings" - manual.limesurvey.org/Creating_a_new_sur..._.26_data_management

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by tpartner.

More
3 years 8 months ago #103602 by mrli999
mrli999 replied the topic: Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?

tpartner wrote: As far as I know EM cannot load a timestamp when the page is submitted but you can enable "Save timings" - manual.limesurvey.org/Creating_a_new_sur..._.26_data_management

But in the database the starttime and the submittime are the same.

More
3 years 8 months ago #103607 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?
That seems to be bug that you've already reported - bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=8507 .

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now