Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Include a unique ticket id in survey email

• rmcarlsson
  • rmcarlsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #100723 by rmcarlsson
Include a unique ticket id in survey email was created by rmcarlsson
Hi!

I am completly new to this area. I have given the manual a try but not more than 10 minutes.

So, I need to collect end user satisfaction statistics. I would like to send an email with a link and login or maybe an email with the questions in the email. It does not matter, anyway is fine. I guess this is fine in limesurvey.

The end-user satisfaction is however tightly coupled to a specific ticket, an TR in most case. This ticket id is very important for the person answering the survey. So basically I want to include not only the email to the person to answer the survey I also want the supply a unique ticket id.

Can this be done i limesurvey, maybe some hints on a email template and where I can read more about it?

Thanks!

/ Mikael
The topic has been locked.
  • rmcarlsson
  • rmcarlsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #100747 by rmcarlsson
Replied by rmcarlsson on topic Include a unique ticket id in survey email

rmcarlsson wrote: Hi!

I am completly new to this area. I have given the manual a try but not more than 10 minutes.

So, I need to collect end user satisfaction statistics. I would like to send an email with a link and login or maybe an email with the questions in the email. It does not matter, anyway is fine. I guess this is fine in limesurvey.

The end-user satisfaction is however tightly coupled to a specific ticket, an TR in most case. This ticket id is very important for the person answering the survey. So basically I want to include not only the email to the person to answer the survey I also want the supply a unique ticket id.

Can this be done i limesurvey, maybe some hints on a email template and where I can read more about it?

Thanks!

/ Mikael

Just be make it abit clearer, " manual.limesurvey.org/Tokens#Sending_emails ". Can I add anything in the subject, for example a ticket id?

/ Mikael
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose