Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Applying a label set to multiple questions

• billollib
  • billollib's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #100123 by billollib
Sorry, I'm a newbie with limesurvey. I have a survey that uses the same multiple choice responses for many questions. I've saved the choices as a label set -- and now I want to change it. I can go to each question and replace the label set one by one, but this is getting tedious. Is there a way to tell Limesurvey to replace the label set for a block of questions, say questions 50-90?

Thanks,

billo
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 5 months ago #100186 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Applying a label set to multiple questions
There is no way to change which label set is applied to blocks of questions. You can modify the label set but that will affect ALL questions that it is applied to.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • billollib
  • billollib's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #100362 by billollib
Replied by billollib on topic Applying a label set to multiple questions
Thanks. That would also be good. However, when I change a label set, I don't see the change reflected in questions that have already had the label set applied to it -- only to new questions created with and then the new label set applied. Is there a command/option/button to reapply a modified label set to all questions where that label set had been applied?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose