Answers random order - partial randomization & keeping distinct answers fixed

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #155312 by bsommerhalder
bsommerhalder replied the topic: Answers random order - partial randomization & keeping distinct answers fixe
I created a test survey (same template with your JSS added) with just that question (again with your JSS implemented) here: bit.ly/2se0J35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #155314 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Answers random order - partial randomization & keeping distinct answers fixe
Hmm...the template uses the image-tick plugin which, in my opinion, should be replaced with pseudo-elements as in the core shipped templates.

Use this rule at the end of template.css which will force the last item to its own row.

.question-item.last-item {
    clear: both;
    margin-top: 15px;
}

I still don't like the way the text input is handled, however that is driven by the template and not a result of this workaround.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Attachments:

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #155522 by holch
holch replied the topic: Answers random order - partial randomization & keeping distinct answers fixe
I am not surprised, as the template "Olive" only states that it is compatible with the 2.06/ 2.6.x LTS branch and not with the most recent 2.6x branch.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Attachments:

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now