Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Survey invitations mail

More
3 years 6 months ago #99327 by mksurvey
Dear LimeSurvey Team! Dear users!

How do the invitation mails for the surveys work? Is it necessary to copy all mail addresses one by one, or is there a 'import contacts from outlook/excel list' function?

Another, related question: are the links which are sent out by the system, customized for each user, or would it be possible to, for example, send an e-mail to my own account and then distribute the link to others; i.e. is it necessary to send the e-mail from the LimeSurvey system or can I use the weblink within this invitation e-mail to distribute it further to other users?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #99360 by DenisChenu
Hi,

mksurvey wrote: How do the invitation mails for the surveys work? Is it necessary to copy all mail addresses one by one, or is there a 'import contacts from outlook/excel list' function?

Yes, there are a "import by CSV button in menu

mksurvey wrote: Another, related question: are the links which are sent out by the system, customized for each user, or would it be possible to, for example, send an e-mail to my own account and then distribute the link to others; i.e. is it necessary to send the e-mail from the LimeSurvey system or can I use the weblink within this invitation e-mail to distribute it further to other users?

Just use the weblink generated.

Or the survey URL + a token code.

And please remind : by default a token can be used only once.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form