Personal Project - Users Fill out Multiple Surveys Representing Another Entity

• jmadero
  • jmadero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 11 months ago #98318 by jmadero
jmadero created the topic: Personal Project - Users Fill out Multiple Surveys Representing Another Entity
Hi All,

I want to know if LimeSurvey is capable of allowing a single user to be responsible for input for lots of surveys that represent other entities and then all users would have access to editing/viewing the surveys that are inputed by other users.

An example of where this might be useful:

In a hospital nurses input surveys on patients and then other nurses want to view the entire lists of patience and edit/update the answers as needed.

So every nurse would have a username/login and would have complete access to the records input by other nurses on the patients in the hospital.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #98332 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Personal Project - Users Fill out Multiple Surveys Representing Another Entity
Hello,
Yes and no :

No : better is to use an external script for "user/password" with just access to "responses": it's easy for nurse.
Yes : each nurse can have an account on LS admin and you can allow for each user "respones edit" in survey security.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now