Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: tokens: combine answer persistence & multiple use of same token?

tokens: combine answer persistence & multiple use of same token? 3 years 4 months ago #98084

• bebs
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello.

Is is possible to combine answer persistence & multiple use of same token?

My context is that of students describing various businesses (usually 3 per student). I'd like to allow the students to modify the answers for a given business even after submission, and simultaneously to answer to the questionnaire for different businesses.

How should I best manage tokens?

If I use 1 token / student -> I cannot have simultaneous answer persistence and multiple uses of same token (ie: the student does not get a link to edit the answers for business A if he started working on business B answers)

If I use 1 token / business -> the students cannot register from the survey webpage to get different token for each business as they have only 1 mail adress, and limesurvey prevents to use the same mail adress again.

2 possible workarounds (I think) could be to
a) use answer_id in the url for editing a previous set of answers, for a single token having multiple responses.
b) allow multiple use of same mail adress in survey registration form.

Any hint?
thanks!
Bebs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form