Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table

More
3 years 11 months ago #97933 by Earnest56
Earnest56 created the topic: Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table
Dears,

I want to dynamically generate the options of "Multiple Choice" question depending on the user in the "Tokens" table. I mean when each user open his survey (case of closed survey), different options occur to him.

Is there a way to do this in limesurvey? Anybody did this before and can help me?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #97939 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table
Hello,

Easy way : Use TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1=="condition" in Relevance equation and do X different question.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 11 months ago #97979 by Earnest56
Earnest56 replied the topic: Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table
Thanks Denis! Would you please give me more details about this way & perhaps what guide I can use to know how to add attributes & equations..etc. since I'm new to this. :unsure:

Thanks a lot

More
3 years 11 months ago #98078 by Earnest56
Earnest56 replied the topic: Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table
Hi Denis,

Is there a way to do "OR" condition instead of "AND"? I mean I want something like:
((TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1 == "condition") or (TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_2 == "condition"))

Thanks a lot

More
3 years 11 months ago #98116 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Dynamically generate options depending on tokens table
Hi,

snowhite wrote: ((TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1 == "condition") or (TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_2 == "condition"))

Yes: but you had to delete existing consition and put this directly in input.

See Expression Manager documentation.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 11 months ago #98140 by Earnest56
Great! Thank you... Solved :)

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now