Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

different presentation format for each group

• LudmilaSap
  • LudmilaSap's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #97223 by LudmilaSap
I would like to have one group of questions presented all in one, and another group of questions presented one per page. I realize this is not a feature currently supported, but might there be a workaround? If not, would something like this be possible with future developments?

The reason for this is that I want to have a demographic questionnaire group show all in one, and then have a personality questionnaire group with 5 point likert items show one question per page (having them all in one makes it seem daunting as there are many questions).

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 8 months ago #97228 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic different presentation format for each group
Create a group for each of the likert questions.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • LudmilaSap
  • LudmilaSap's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #97240 by LudmilaSap
Replied by LudmilaSap on topic different presentation format for each group
Hmm, I thought about that, but it struck me as inefficient. It also makes exporting the likert-type questionnaire more problematic, as the entire survey would have to be exported. On the other hand, I think it could be done fairly simply in excel. I'll try it, thanks.

Any thoughts on whether future developments will provide more flexibility in terms of the presentation of questions?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose