Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Generate Link of the Statistics Page (Which can be accessed without logging in)

Generate Link of the Statistics Page (Which can be accessed without logging in) 3 years 5 months ago #96971

• utsi
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I basically want to general a public URL of the page as shown in the attached screen.

I'm a little familiar with PHP and MySql, so I can create a custom script if I know what data will be needed to get a statistics page like below. I went through the statistics.php page but that looked very complex too me. I'm assuming the generate_statistics function does all the leg work and was hoping to save some certain values in DB and then pass them into this function. Will that work out?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by utsi. Reason: grammer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Generate Link of the Statistics Page (Which can be accessed without logging in) 3 years 5 months ago #97089

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1477
Have a look at Public statistics - manual.limesurvey.org/statistics#Public_statistics
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form