Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it?

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #96764 by tdaplyn
tdaplyn created the topic: Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it?
Hi,
We're currently using an old v1.90 or similar install of LimeSurvey. We currently spend a lot of time writing javascript to make complex decisions on showing/hiding sub-questions and every time a new junior comes in they have that whole learning curve to go through again.

Looking at v2 I notice the concept of relevance equations but it doesn't seem that these are editable at the sub-question level - can someone confirm if that's possible yet? I had a quick play on LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService) and it doesn't seem to be.

If it isn't there yet, is the required work well-understood? Who would be the best person to talk to about helping to fund that implementation?

Thanks,
Tim.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #96769 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it?
Sub-question relevance is not available in LS 2.0.

Contact Carsten Schmitz (carsten.schmitz[at]limesurvey.org) regarding sponsorship.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tdaplyn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now