Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?

More
4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #96203 by awl
awl created the topic: Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?
Hello,

I'm new to LimeSurvey and still somewhat overwhelmed by the lot of possibilities.

Is something like this possible - and how (silly fictitious example)?

The multiple choice part should be answered mandatory, while the text answer must be necessarily optional, as it is not answerable if "never" has been selected. (I wisely didn't ask for having the text field only displayed when not "never" is choosed, as I fear that's too complicated...)

Any hints? Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 days ago by awl.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 days ago #96272 by awl
awl replied the topic: Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?
No idea? :dry:

More
4 years 2 days ago #96278 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?
Look at manual: have a workaround.
manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Quest...stion_types_in_array

Have to be adapted

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 2 days ago #96281 by awl
awl replied the topic: Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?
Thank you very much! I'll study it and give it a try.

More
4 years 1 day ago #96319 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Array with 5 point choice PLUS extra (short text) field per line - how?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now