Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database?

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 3 years 3 months ago #95057

Question about an assessment test I created: It displays the total properly at the end of the survey, but I'm unable to save the total to the database. As the last question, I created an Equation type question, set it to "Yes" for "Always hide this question", and as the question, I wrote {TOTAL}.

Obviously that's the wrong thing to do... What do I need to change so that it saves the test score to the database?

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 3 years 3 months ago #95070

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1363
{TOTAL} is only available after survey completion. {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} can be used in the survey.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buwebmaster

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 3 years 3 months ago #95089

Thanks Tony! :) It works now, but for some reason, I had to add a regular question (without an assessment value) in the same question group as the {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL}, otherwise, it only saved the total of the first 3 question groups and not the fourth... even if I had the {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} in a fifth group... So I moved the name field at the end instead of at the beginning... but I wonder why it does that.

I have version 2.0.0

Thanks,

Julie
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form