2 Question about multiple choice box

More
4 years 5 months ago #94612 by andersonelias
andersonelias created the topic: 2 Question about multiple choice box
Hallo everyone,
I have 2 problems right now and I dont know if limesurvey allow me to do this kind of setup. (Sorry for my bad english)

1st Question
I set in my first question a List of names say name1-10 (as drop down list). under this question is another question with a multiple choice boxes with the same names = name1-10.
What I want to do is if a person choose one name from drop down list, it should automaticly check the box in 2nd question with the same name. For example: if I choose name5 (in drop down list), the box with the label name5 on 2nd question should automaticly checked. Can I do this ? Can someone point me in the right documentation ? Do I have to make 10 alternative question and set it with condition ? Or is it another way to do this ?

2nd Question
Continuing the question above: Now the user checked 7 names from 10 names (also 7 box checked and 3 unchecked. I want to set a list of Question after, depends on the number of names checked. For Example If the name1-name7 is checked, I want to ask the user about this names. BUT I dont want all 7 names to be asked. I just want randomly take 3 names from this 7 Names chosen from user and only ask about these 3 names. Can I do this in LimeSurvey ?

I would very appreciate it if someone can help me.

Anderson Elias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now