Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes?

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 month 1 week ago #137940

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1360
Is the question code of the hidden short free text "id" (the same as the URL parameter)?

manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Surve...using_the_survey_URL
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 month 1 week ago #137942

• aaittahar
  • Fresh Lemon
I just fix this issue, I give feedback here, it could be useful to someone:
It doesn't work for me because first, I used URL displayed on Survey summary, something like
-http://Myfirstsurvey.limequery.com/784752?lang=fr
The URL you must use and parameter is the one you get when you click on execute survey. (I knew this but I had the French version and the button "execute Survey" is called something lik "Test survey" in french). So the right Href to use looks like:

eMyfirstsurvey.limequery.com/survey/inde...52/newtest/Y/lang/fr?id=999 (for eg.)

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 month 1 week ago #137946

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1323
Close this outdated survey.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core developpement are on my free time (Say thanks ?).
A bug not reported is a bug not corrected. | Please, read the documentation | La doc en français à besoin de vous
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form