Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes?

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 7 months ago #98377 by DenisChenu
FilterOut is same than Screenout for me.

A screen out is like a quota at 0.

And you set the url like you want (think it's more easy to have SCREENOUTURL in SURVEY : speed update for another task ;).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #100258 by christinaf
i´m sorry to bring this topic up again, but i´m totally lost how to handle the panel links...
my situation is similar to that explained by kaufi. the panel provider gave me some links for screenout, quota full and complete scenario. I have to provide the link to my survey.

so, this is what i have troubles with:

1. my survey invitation looks like: www.XYZ.co.uk/limesurvey/index.php/839871/lang-en the panel provider adds to this link participant IDs, so that it looks like www.XYZ.co.uk/limesurvey/index.php/839871/lang-en?id=12345
That link works perfectly, but the ID disappears after the participant moves further in the survey (after the welcome page). Do i have to make a "setting" to keep this parameter? I have no clue ...

2. since the panel provider adds the parameters i need to read it out from the URL. How can i do this? By the use of javascript? (i have nearly no programming skills, so i would be overgrateful if someone could provide an example here)

3. i assigned each screenout and quota case a redirect link. But if a participant is screened out, he just gets the "Sorry you`re out" message. The link is displayed to, but what i´m searching for is, that the participant is automatically redirected to the panel provider. What do i have to do, to make that happen?

I would be very grateful if someone could help!!!

Thanks in advance! Christina
More
7 years 9 months ago #137931 by aaittahar
Hi Christina
My situation is similars to yours. Have you found a solution for this issue?
I add the variable to the survey's URL (eg. ......8562?lang=fr?id=xxx)
But Limesurvey doesn't grabbe and store the values of id in the hiden short free text question when I put for eg. (XXX=654) to test the questionnaire. Even if i disable welcome page, the added part of the URL disapears as soon as I click on next page.
For redirection links I dont know how I can put them on the survey.
I think the respondants will not redirected (physically) to the provider link but the value, already stored in the hidden variable will automatically sent to this link according to the case of response (complete, screenout ...etc)

thanks if somone could give me clarification about this.
  • tpartner
More
7 years 9 months ago #137940 by tpartner
Is the question code of the hidden short free text "id" (the same as the URL parameter)?

manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Surve...using_the_survey_URL

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
7 years 8 months ago #137942 by aaittahar
I just fix this issue, I give feedback here, it could be useful to someone:
It doesn't work for me because first, I used URL displayed on Survey summary, something like
-http://Myfirstsurvey.limequery.com/784752?lang=fr
The URL you must use and parameter is the one you get when you click on execute survey. (I knew this but I had the French version and the button "execute Survey" is called something lik "Test survey" in french). So the right Href to use looks like:

eMyfirstsurvey.limequery.com/survey/inde...52/newtest/Y/lang/fr ?id=999 (for eg.)
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 8 months ago #137946 by DenisChenu
Close this outdated survey.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose