Data entry screen without the privilege of reading responses.

More
4 years 3 months ago #91486 by zsoller
zsoller created the topic: Data entry screen without the privilege of reading responses.
Dear Team,

I would like to use data entry screen with user who has no right to see the responses. So created a user and grant privilege to create responses. I can see the Data entry screen menu option but if I choose that I got an empty screen. If I grant the View / Read privilege to the user it works properly but I do not want that user to see any responses at all.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #91497 by KRav
KRav replied the topic: Aw: Data entry screen without the privilege of reading responses.
Sounds like a bug. Please make a report.

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by KRav.

More
4 years 3 months ago #91526 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Aw: Data entry screen without the privilege of reading responses.
Yep,

Think the design issue is bad.
If a user have create/modify access then have to have read access.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 3 months ago #91717 by zsoller
zsoller replied the topic: Data entry screen without the privilege of reading responses.
Thank you very much, I just created a report.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now