I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change "save"

More
5 years 4 months ago #89949 by abdullah01
abdullah01 created the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
Hi guys, how can i change the names of buttons like NEXT, Previous, Resume later and clear all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #89950 by abdullah01
abdullah01 replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
Guys i find a file which hard coded the button values.

LimeSurvey -> Applications -> Helpers -> replacements_helper.php have resume later and clear all buttons.

More
5 years 4 months ago #89962 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
I would not hack the core code.

1) You can modify the translation for the string.

2) There is a JavaScript solution here - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...-braces-eg-navigator

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
5 years 4 months ago #89964 by abdullah01
abdullah01 replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
How to edit translation file, previously i tried but not success. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaraye

More
2 years 10 months ago #121422 by Jaraye
Jaraye replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
Hey,

I need help in limesurvey. In fact i want to add on each question a field called url where the user can add urls.

So i need to modify in the source code and add keywords like {QUESTION_CODE}, {QUESTION_NUM} ...
The problem is that the source code is big i don't know where i should ass this field and how to do it, there are many scripts in the source code.

If anyone can help me. This is my email to contact me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you.

More
2 years 10 months ago #121438 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
Jaraye, the only solution is to add some text question manually so users can enter the URLs there. You can easily create X copies of such questions and then use the "Change group/question order" feature to place those additional text question where needed.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
2 years 10 months ago #121451 by Jaraye
Jaraye replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
Thank you Mazi for your reply.

Can you explain more to me how to add this text manually? You mean that i should edit the source code?

Please i need more clarifications of your solution.

More
2 years 10 months ago #121454 by Mazi
Mazi replied the topic: I want to change button values like "Resume Later" need to change &quo
I simply mean that for each "real" question you can add an additional text question manually at the Limesurvey admin interface.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
2 years 10 months ago #121534 by Jaraye
Once again i would like to thank you so much.

It seesms that I didn't explain so well my needs, thats why I will again ask from you to give the right solution.

Subject: I have a website. I want to do a survey for this website.
I have 10 questions from 1 to 10 and for each question I would like to change the web page of the same website each time i click at the next buttom. For example:
question1: How old are you?
url1: www.question1.com
question2: Do you love chocolate?
url2:www.question2.com

As a result of my template: I will have the question on top of the page followed by the url that has been defined with the question.

Thats why i wanted to know if there is a way of changing the source code and to add keywords like {QUESTION_NUM} etc.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!