Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?

More
4 years 8 months ago #89351 by BRGi
BRGi created the topic: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?
Hello,

I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?

In general, is there any way to add comments to question? I need comments almost after every question type, and in some cases also to subquestions.

Thank you very much!

PS: And is it possible to add a caption to X-axis and Y-axis?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #89357 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?

I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?

Similar to this post, you will need to use CSS and/or JavaScript to move the text inputs of a following multiple-short-text question - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...lds-in-limesurvey-20 .

In general, is there any way to add comments to question?

Unfortunately, no. You will need to add text questions for these.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 8 months ago #89372 by BRGi
BRGi replied the topic: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?
I see, thank you.

The link doesnt work, could you please repost it again?

More
4 years 8 months ago #89373 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 8 months ago #89375 by BRGi
BRGi replied the topic: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?
thank you! let's see if i manage :D

More
4 years 8 months ago #89696 by tpartner

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now