please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?

More
4 years 8 months ago #88963 by chrisadam
chrisadam created the topic: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?
Hi everyone Happy holidays... I have an advanced question that I am fielding for a client and am desperately looking to see if lime can handle it:

I need a 2 part form that sends my client the results...

if part 1 ONLY is filled out then it sends that result,

if part 2 is filled out (along with part 1) then it sends both... but without having 2 emails going to him...

I know lime stores finished and unfinished results in its database... can i have this sent to an email?

plese please please im really pulling out my hair

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #88973 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?
Hello,

Make one équation question type, with the content of the mail you want.
And send the {CODEofTheEquationQUestionType}.

See Expression Manager documentation.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
4 years 8 months ago #88978 by chrisadam
chrisadam replied the topic: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?
I read the documentation, I do not understand how to integrate this into the questions so that i can do what i am trying to do.

Can you please give me more information?
I am not a limesurvey developer and do not know the program as well as you most likely do.

Thank you for your help.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #88980 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?

chrisadam wrote: I read the documentation, I do not understand how to integrate this into the questions so that i can do what i am trying to do.

- docs.limesurvey.org/Question+type+-+Equation : you can write what you want in a equation: write the "needed" mail with Expression Manager
- Use Basic email notification and put the result of the question with Expression Manager

I am not a limesurvey developer and do not know the program as well as you most likely do.

Maybe i'm a LS dev, but here it's a LS using. And i make LS on my free time. You have a client, not me :).
Feel free to contact me for professionnal service.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by DenisChenu.

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now