Umfrage Link

More
4 years 7 months ago #88747 by mediscript
mediscript created the topic: Umfrage Link
Hallo,
nachdem ich die Umfrage erstellt habe wurde mir folgender Link zur Umfrage von Lime Survey erstellt:

http://localhost/index.php/survey/index/sid/XXXXXX/lang/de

Er ist aber leider nur auf meinem Rechner, wo Lime Survey installiert ist, sichtbar. Wie kann ich daraus einen "normalen" Link erstellen?

danke

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #88756 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Umfrage Link
My German is poor but if I understand the question correctly, you will need to place a LimeSurvey installation on a publicly accessible server.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
4 years 7 months ago #88757 by mediscript
mediscript replied the topic: Aw: Re: Umfrage Link
thanks, that sound reasonable. Do you know how i can do that?

More
4 years 7 months ago #88768 by tomscher
tomscher replied the topic: Aw: Re: Umfrage Link
Follow the steps for installing Limesurvey on your server.
Unfortunately, you need a server and the corresponding admin privileges to do so. However most universities and companies have one and your friendly IT can probably set it up for you.

www.docs.limesurvey.org/Installation&str...tions+for+LimeSurvey

If you do not have a server and just want a simple survey, you could also try LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService) ( www.LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService).com/de/ ).

More
4 years 7 months ago #88797 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Umfrage Link
Also, many shared-hosting providers offer free one-click LimeSurvey installation in their control panels.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now