Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: How to create an Array question with different number of predefined objects.

How to create an Array question with different number of predefined objects. 3 years 6 months ago #88554

• paul_iv
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,
I'm trying to set up a survey with the following design:
I have different people, who have to describe different number of different objects on a certain amount of parameters (same for everyone).
I know the objects for each of them, the number of objects varies from 1 to 20. So I used the token based mode and filled in the objects as additional attribute field for each person (so I have 20 additional attribute fields).
I've also used an Array (text) question type, where I used same parameters (I have 4 of them) for description on X scale, and different objects on Y scale - where I put the objects related to participant as links to attribute fields (like from {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1} to {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_20}, each attribute as a subquestion.).
The problem I have is the following: If I have only 10 objects for a certain person I recieve a question with 20 rows, where lowest 10 rows stay blank. Is there any way I can hide the rows if there is no value in an attribute field?
Thanks for advises & ideas,
Paul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to create an Array question with different number of predefined objects. 3 years 6 months ago #88594

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1295
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul_iv
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds