Customer Service survey - different destination based on score

More
5 years 7 months ago #87785 by BillyParadise
BillyParadise created the topic: Customer Service survey - different destination based on score
Hi,

I'm trying to see if this will work for my restaurant.

I want to build a survey, and ask all the usual satisfaction questions, rating each aspect 1-5. I've gone through the Demo, this part is easy - great work guys!

Here's the tough part. If the average score is more than X, I want to forward them to a "we're glad you had a great time" page, but if the score is less than X I want to generate a comment form, grab their email address, and send it directly to my manager.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #87840 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Customer Service survey - different destination based on score
Yep,

Use condition

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
5 years 7 months ago #87974 by gsimmons
gsimmons replied the topic: Customer Service survey - different destination based on score
Mind expanding on this a bit more? How would i define a condition for this? Or would expressions, specifically if then statements, be the way to go?

I have a question called WSG with 3 possible answers. G, C or GC. Upon submission of the survey, if they have chosen G, I want them redirected to google, if they chose C, send them to Yahoo, etc. What is the easiest way?

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #88000 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Customer Service survey - different destination based on score
Use quota for URL redirection then.

Set quota to 0 for G/C and no quota for GC.

Denis
PS: quotas

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: PS for autolinking

More
5 years 7 months ago #88013 by gsimmons
gsimmons replied the topic: Customer Service survey - different destination based on score
How would this option work for 3 variables? 4?

More
5 years 7 months ago #88027 by DenisChenu
Answer:
A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
OK

Each AX can have a quota to 0 with a different URL.

Denis

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!