Hi Tpartner, (willing to donate for a solution to this)!! Thanks!!
Have a new question for you about this topic to see if it is possible. Here is the situation.
1. 5 locations that each have their own array of statements to rate 1-5.
2. Only 2 of the locations are shown to each person.
3. 1 of the other locations is always shown, out of the other 4 they are randomly shown to get an even distribution of responses.
*ok here is where things change from previous code
4. The 2 locations shown have to be in different groups ( 1 array per page, no other questions on the page)
5. The location that is always shown, need to randomize between the 1st and 2nd page.
6. If possible, I have a question earlier in the survey that asks if they have visited the location in the last year.. I need for the 2nd location that is randomly selected to also have a conditional based on that question.
So the requirements are as follows
1. The first location will always show up, either on the first page or second.
2. The second location will show up on the page that the first location isn't on
3. the second location has to meet the conditional of being visited in the last year (from a previous array question where i have all the locations listed and select last visit time periods) *I see the issue being that if the randomizer chooses a location that hasn't been visited in the last year, it will not show anything for the 2nd location instead of moving onto another location
The administrator has disabled public write access.