Edit global email-templates?

More
4 years 5 months ago #87340 by erkdahl
Hi,

I was just setting up the email-templates for one of my surveys, and then i just realized that I want the email-template to look the same for all my surveys.

How do I change the default template so that every survey by default will have my custom made emails?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #87343 by DenisChenu
Hello,

There are not included solution.
You can put this in feature request.

Alternative solution : create a "base" survey, and not create new survey but copy "base" survey.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
4 years 5 months ago #87355 by fransmarcelissen
Hi,
I know what I do is a "dirty" solution, but what I do is change all mail texts in all surveys at once using a sql update statement. This is dangerous, so do this only if you understand anough about mysql. ANd always make a backup of the mysql database before.
Frans

More
3 years 11 months ago #95285 by dweisser
This is a feature I would love to see. I went to the feature request page to document it, but I wasn't sure how to add a feature request.

Common, reusable Email Templates would be sweet.

-Nebraska David

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #149412 by mintman
Has anything happened with this yet?

The default invitation email template as basis formatting issues which need to be changed with every email

eg it currently starts with
Dear {FIRSTNAME},

you have been invited to participate in a survey.

The survey is titled:
"{SURVEYNAME}"

"{SURVEYDESCRIPTION}"

'you' should be 'You'

Also, I'd like to remove the double quotes around the name and description.

Would rather not have to make these changes every time I send an invitation out, is there a way to edit the default template?

Thanks

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #149440 by DenisChenu

DenisChenu wrote: Hello,

There are not included solution.
You can put this in feature request.

Alternative solution : create a "base" survey, and not create new survey but copy "base" survey.

Denis

PS : maybe a using beforeSave (model == SurveyLanguageSetting i think) can do the trick.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).