Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #84189 by mountainx
mountainx created the topic: Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey
If this is answered in the Wiki I can't find it. Nor through a regular google search.

Can I have the Survey Index (which allows a user to jump around through categories) show up at the beginning of the survey with all question groups listed?

I'd like our users to be able to jump around through the survey. There are no branches or conditional groups. Just a straightforward poll of about 8 or so pages.

If you can point me to a link in the docs that would be great! If you have a succinct explanation I'll take that too :-)

Thanks,

Don

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #96192 by marco18678
marco18678 replied the topic: Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey
I need this too... did you manage to do it ...? if yes can you share it with us?

thanks!

More
4 years 2 months ago #96194 by holch
holch replied the topic: Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey
I don't think this is possible at the moment.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now