Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Data Entry after survey expires

• baz123
  • baz123's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #83663 by baz123
Data Entry after survey expires was created by baz123
Should it be possible to use the data entry screen even after a survey has expired? I could not find a definitive answer in the documentation.

I have tried to use the data entry screen, but the submit button never becomes active. There is logic within the survey (a 2 way split right at the begining) and some mandatory questions, but no matter what I do the submit button is never active.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #97884 by crazydw99
Replied by crazydw99 on topic Data Entry after survey expires
Can someone tell me if this post was ever answered? I am curious to know myself, as I have a scenario where we want to cutoff the online access on a certain date but be able to enter data from mailed forms after the fact (for those who do not have internet access).

Thanks!
More
10 years 8 months ago #98167 by mfaber
Replied by mfaber on topic Data Entry after survey expires
This may not be the answer to your question, but (as a workaround) you could make a copy of the survey and do you data entry on the copy (while the original online-version is already expired). After you're done you could then export and merge the two datasets in you data analyses package (Excel, statitical software) or import the "online dataset" in the "offline survey" in Limesurvey using the VV-export/import feature.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose