Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey

More
5 years 2 months ago #83368 by ryanclaw
ryanclaw created the topic: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey
I was task to create a survey which is quite short and easy.I don't have problem with that, however my superior actually told me if respondent successfully answers all the question and submit he/she will be redirected to a page which can be printable and can be use to redeem lets say coffee or movie pass or a gift certificate. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #83370 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey
You can "Automatically load URL when survey complete" - docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve...ation_amp_navigation

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #83371 by Ben_V
Ben_V replied the topic: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey
For the less you can:
1) Enable asssessment module
2) set (for example) 1 point to each "good" answer option (and 0 for "wrong" ones)
3) use the asssessment message (based and the total score & displayed after submission) to redirect (via javascript or <meta refresh>) the respondant or showing a basic link to the related external page(s)...

=> option (your superior may like it):
<3 pts: no gift
3-5 pts: a poor gift
>5 pts: a car !

Ben

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Ben_V.

More
5 years 2 months ago #83396 by ryanclaw
ryanclaw replied the topic: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey
Thanks so much Tony, will look on the link you provided.

More
5 years 2 months ago #83397 by ryanclaw
ryanclaw replied the topic: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey
Hi Ben,

hahahaha.. That would be a great gift for a 40 question/survey..Thanks I will also try your suggestion though honestly speaking I'm not good in javascript.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now