Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?

Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 3 years 10 months ago #78316

• mr2jswe
  • Junior Lime
I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys. For instance, if the mean on a specific question (item A1) was lower than 2.0 (on a 5 point likert) then the system would launch additional questions (items A2, A3 and A4) to zoom in on the problem.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by mr2jswe. Reason: clarifying
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 3 years 10 months ago #78320

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 391
I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys
What do you need ?
a) A new survey B (=new url) depending on the answers given for a previous survey A
b) just 1 survey with additionnal & conditionnal questions hidden or shown depending on the previous answers...
In this case have a look at the online documentation to start using LS 'conditions' (quiet easy) or 'Expression Manager (EM)' if you already are working with LS 1.92

Ben
BenoƮt
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr2jswe

Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 3 years 10 months ago #78324

• mr2jswe
  • Junior Lime
I need to a) Create a new survey (new URL).

Can you automate sending the invitation to the new survey/URL through Expression Manager, based on earlier survey-results? Create an automated system?
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds