Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #78316 by mr2jswe
mr2jswe created the topic: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?
I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys. For instance, if the mean on a specific question (item A1) was lower than 2.0 (on a 5 point likert) then the system would launch additional questions (items A2, A3 and A4) to zoom in on the problem.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by mr2jswe. Reason: clarifying

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #78320 by Ben_V
Ben_V replied the topic: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?

I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys

What do you need ?
a) A new survey B (=new url) depending on the answers given for a previous survey A
b) just 1 survey with additionnal & conditionnal questions hidden or shown depending on the previous answers...
In this case have a look at the online documentation to start using LS ' conditions ' (quiet easy) or ' Expression Manager (EM)' if you already are working with LS 1.92

Ben

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr2jswe

More
5 years 1 month ago #78324 by mr2jswe
mr2jswe replied the topic: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?
I need to a) Create a new survey (new URL).

Can you automate sending the invitation to the new survey/URL through Expression Manager, based on earlier survey-results? Create an automated system?

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now